DUBLIN, Sept. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “International Insurance coverage Trade 2022 – Forecast and Evaluation” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
With the world battling the novel coronavirus pandemic, the impression has been felt on each sector and on a regular basis life. Maybe one of many greatest results of this pandemic has been on the monetary providers business and the insurance coverage business.
In lots of instances, insurers have already began taking the required motion for safeguarding their companies, which have left many customers within the lurch on this difficult time.
Then again, the general status of insurers is taking an additional battering as customers and companies come to phrases with the truth that most insurance coverage insurance policies don’t cowl pandemics.
With a recession threatening the worldwide economic system and an growing variety of insolvencies, the insurance coverage business and their investments are coming beneath stress like by no means earlier than.
The report offers an in-depth evaluation of the worldwide insurance coverage business in these tough occasions. The report covers the next:
- An business definition.
- An evaluation of the worldwide insurance coverage business via business statistics, business worth evaluation, market segmentation, market share evaluation, and an business forecast.
- Influence of the novel coronavirus pandemic on the worldwide insurance coverage business.
- An evaluation of the worldwide life insurance coverage business via business statistics, evaluation of the market worth, business segmentation, market share evaluation, and an business forecast.
- An evaluation of the worldwide non-life insurance coverage business via business statistics, evaluation of the market worth, business segmentation, market share evaluation, and an business forecast.
- An entire evaluation of the worldwide reinsurance and motor insurance coverage business via business statistics, market worth evaluation, market segmentation, market share evaluation, and an business forecast.
- Porter’s 5 forces evaluation of the worldwide insurance coverage business that appears on the numerous impacts on the business and the way these elements are going to mildew the business within the coming years.
- Development within the main insurance coverage markets by region-wise is included. Every area is analyzed via business statistics, business worth evaluation, business segmentation, market share evaluation, and an business forecast. Areas analyzed within the report embody Asia Pacific, Europe, Center East, North America, and South America.
- An evaluation of practically 70 nations and their insurance coverage markets is included. Every insurance coverage market is analyzed via business statistics, business segmentation, market share evaluation, a have a look at the life and non-life insurance coverage markets, and an business forecast.
- A complete protection of 110 of the main insurance coverage business gamers.
Key Matters Coated:
A. Govt Abstract
B. Trade Definition
C. International Insurance coverage Trade
C.1 Trade Statistics
C.2 Trade Worth Evaluation
C.3 Trade Segmentation
C.4 International Insurance coverage Trade: Market Share Evaluation
C.5 Trade Forecast
D. Influence of the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic on the International Insurance coverage Trade
D.2 Influence of the Pandemic on Life Insurance coverage Sector
D.3 Influence of the Pandemic on Non-life Insurance coverage Sector
D.4 Influence on the Underwriting Sector
E. International Life Insurance coverage Trade
E.1 Trade Statistics
E.2 Trade Worth Evaluation
E.3 Trade Segmentation
E.4 Market Share Evaluation
E.5 Trade Forecast
F. International Non-Life Insurance coverage Trade
F.1 Trade Statistics
F.2 Trade Worth Evaluation
F.3 Trade Segmentation
F.4 Market Share Evaluation
F.5 Trade Forecast
G. International Reinsurance Trade
G.1 Trade Statistics
G.2 Trade Worth Evaluation
G.3 Trade Segmentation
G.4 Market Share Evaluation
G.5 Trade Forecast
H. International Motor Insurance coverage Trade
H.1 Trade Statistics
H.2 Trade Worth Evaluation
H.3 Trade Segmentation
H.4 Trade Forecast
I. International Insurance coverage Trade: Porter’s 5 Forces Evaluation
I.1 Bargaining Energy of Patrons
I.2 Bargaining Energy of Suppliers
I.3 Aggressive Rivalry within the Trade
I.4 Risk of New Entrants
I.5 Risk of Substitutes
J. Development within the Main Insurance coverage Areas
J.1 Asia Pacific
J.3 Center East
J.4 North America
J.5 South America
Okay. Evaluation of Main Insurance coverage Markets
Okay.1 Market Overview
Okay.2 Influence of COVID-19
Okay.3 Regulatory Panorama
Okay.4 Competitors within the Market
Okay.5 SWOT Evaluation
Okay.6 Trade Forecast
L. Main Trade Gamers
L.1 Company Evaluation
L.2 Monetary Snapshot
L.3 SWOT Evaluation
- Abu Dhabi Nationwide Insurance coverage Firm PSC
- Achmea Holding
- AG Insurance coverage SA/NV
- AIA Group Restricted
- AIICO Insurance coverage Plc
- Alecta Pensionsforsakring, Omsesidigt
- Allianz Group
- Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance coverage Firm
- American Worldwide Group (AIG)
- AMF Pensionsforsakring AB
- AMP Restricted
- Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi
- Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
- Assurant Inc.
- Aviva Plc
- AXA SA
- Banco Bradesco S.A.
- Banco Nacional de Mexico SA (Banamex)
- Bangkok Insurance coverage Public Firm Restricted
- BNP Paribas Cardif SA
- Caixa Economica Federal
- Cathay Life Insurance coverage Co., Ltd.
- Ceska Pojistovna a.s.
- China Life Insurance coverage Firm
- China Pacific Insurance coverage (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Clal Insurance coverage Enterprises Holdings Ltd.
- CNP Assurances SA
- Credit score Agricole SA
- Custodian and Allied Insurance coverage Ltd.
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc.
- Danica Pension
- DNB ASA
- EFU Basic Insurance coverage
- ERGO Group AG
- Ethias SA
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA
- Nice Japanese Holdings Restricted
- Nice-West Lifeco Inc.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia SA
- Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B.
- Gulf Insurance coverage Group
- Hanwha Life Insurance coverage Firm Ltd.
- Harel Insurance coverage Investments & Monetary Providers Ltd.
- HDFC Financial institution Restricted
- ICICI Financial institution Restricted
- ING Group
- Ingosstrakh Insurance coverage Firm
- Insurance coverage Australia Group Restricted
- Intact Monetary Company
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Itau Unibanco Holding SA
- Japan Put up Insurance coverage Co., Ltd.
- Jubilee Basic Insurance coverage Firm Restricted
- Kuwait Insurance coverage Firm S.A.Okay
- Kyobo Life Insurance coverage Co., Ltd.
- LahiTapiola Group
- Leadway Assurance Firm Restricted
- Liberty Holdings Restricted
- LIC of India
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc
- Manulife Monetary Company
- MAPFRE, S.A.
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance coverage Firm
- Menzis Zorgverzekeraar N.V.
- Mercantil Servicios Financieros C.A.
- MetLife, Inc.
- Migdal Insurance coverage & Monetary Holdings Ltd.
- Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Ltd.
- Muang Thai Insurance coverage Public Firm Restricted
- New York Life Insurance coverage Firm
- Nippon Life Insurance coverage Firm
- Nonghyup Life Insurance coverage
- Nordea Financial institution AB
- NTUC Earnings Insurance coverage Cooperative Restricted
- O.W.M CZ Groep Zorgverkeraar U.A.
- Outdated Mutual Life Assurance Firm
- OP Monetary Group
- PFA Holding A/S
- PICC Property and Casualty Firm Restricted
- Ping An Insurance coverage (Group) Firm of China, Ltd.
- Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen Group
- Prudential Monetary, Inc.
- Prudential Plc
- RSA Insurance coverage Group Plc
- Sampo Oyj
- Samsung Life Insurance coverage Firm Ltd.
- Sanlam Restricted
- SOGAZ Insurance coverage Group
- State Financial institution of India
- State Farm Mutual Car Insurance coverage Firm
- State Life Insurance coverage Company of Pakistan Restricted
- Storebrand ASA
- Solar Life Monetary, Inc.
- Suncorp Group Restricted
- Swiss Life Holding Restricted
- Talanx AG
- The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance coverage Firm
- Tryg A/S
- Unipol Gruppo SpA
- Vienna Insurance coverage Group AG
- Zurich Insurance coverage Group AG
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/19d3k4
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (exterior U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets