Bhubaneswar: Six meritorious college students, pursuing skilled diploma programs, acquired the distinguished Professor Ghanashyam Sprint Scholarship for Greater Training (PGDS) 2021 on the award ceremony organized by Bansidhar & Ila Panda Basis (BIPF) and Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Restricted (IMFA).
The chosen college students will obtain 90% of the tutorial price and eligible bills for his or her 4-year diploma programs.
Paramita Panda (Trustee of Bansidhar & Ila Panda Basis) handed over the scholarships within the presence of CR Ray (Complete Time Director IMFA), TC Hota ( Sr Advisor BIPF ), Bijayananda Mohapatra (COO IMFA), Ashok Kumar Behera (Vice-President BIPF) and different senior dignitaries of the group.
“Yearly, PGDS scholarship is awarded to 6 meritorious college students’ to facilitate greater training within the area of Engineering, Drugs and Liberal arts throughout India. together with IITs, NITs AIIMS, SCB, MKCG, AFMC and different premier authorities institutes. The previous recipients of PGDS have excelled of their research and at the moment are properly positioned of their respective occupation and a few have chosen to pursue post-graduation and analysis course. This not solely helps college students to pursue their dream for greater training however permits them to have a progressive future and contribute to household & society,” stated Paramita.
RECIPIENTS OF PGDS 2021
* Nimain Biswaranjan Behera — Pursuing MBBS at Institute Of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi.
* Adya Ranjan Sahoo — Pursuing B Tech at NIT Rourkela
* Bikash Mohanty — Pursuing B Tech at IIT Kharagpur
* P Manoj Kumar — Pursuing B Tech at IIT Kharagpur
* Sambit Mohanty — Pursuing B Tech at Indira Gandhi Institute Of Expertise, Sarang.
* Pritish Kumar Das — Pursuing B Tech at Veer Surendra Sai College Of Expertise, Burla.